Everestate is on a mission to elevate the home buying experience by providing a simple and customer-oriented solution. With a curation of properties in the most sought-after locations, immersive product presentation, an individually customizable financial model and a 360° full-service approach through every step of the way, Everestate redefines how to buy a new home.
● Build the technology future of real estate in a scalable, clean way
● Develop robust, modular frontend components in React.js
● Create and integrate decoupled microservices with CI/CD automations
● Work with GraphQL to provide well-designed APIs for our frontend applications
● Drive our architecture forward with smart abstractions and clean dependency structures
What we are looking for
● Hard-earned production skills in developing and operating a large-scale Node.js backend
● Strong understanding of React.js and experience in data handling with Relay or Redux
● Deep understanding of API design, data modeling and software architecture
● You care about shipping high quality, reusable code
● You combine thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a passion to get things done
What we offer
From day one you will be part of our mission to elevate the home buying experience. We are passionate about building simple and customer-centric products that improve our customer’s lives. You will work on a tech stack that is fun to work with, scalable and enables you to stay impactful.